Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3.10.2010 "MY SKY"

TRESSA, NORWAY
My Sky.. 3-10-10
We have AMAZING sky in Norway..



SUKI, GERMANY
My sky 3.10.10
This is my sky through the branches of the woods.



TEZZIE, FINLAND
3.10 "My Sky"
Our winter skies are usually a dull, lifeless grey...but as soon as the sun comes out, we get some stunning skies over the open fields in front of our house :D



KATIE, INDONESIA
3.10 My Sky
I love Indonesia - the beauty and colours here take my breath away.



SARAH, GEORGIA
3.10 My  Sky
My little boy has recently learned to "pump" and swing by himself. He is so proud and loves to get in lots of practice :) He is always telling me, "Look how high I am! I'm up to the (s)ky!"



RIKAKO, JAPAM
3/10 My Sky
Rainy days. I am missing the sunshine these days.



BECKY :) PHILADELPHIA
3.10.10 My Sky
'The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe.' ~Mark Twain



SALMA, CANADA
My Sky
Just the perfect view as I wait for Spring.



EMILY, ITALY
3.10 My Sky
I took this picture a few years ago (in March!) in London. It's not technically "my" sky, but I think it's lovely.



CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
3.10 My Sky



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
My sky, (and my backyard). A huge blizzard of a snow storm hit and it dumped on us for a few hours! It cleared just in time for us to enjoy an inredible, orange-y/purple sunset on all that fresh white snow.

7 comments:

  1. This was a lovely look - it is GRAY here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skies everywhere.
    They look almost the same everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola's pink sky just AMAZED me. Pure gorgeousness : )

    I love the London sky. WOW! : )

    Suki your sun flare is to die for :).

    I love everyone's sky. So special. And wonderful. We live in a beautiful world.

    PS Sarah's son is SO cute as he is touching the sky with his feet! What a sweetie. I used to love to swing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pic on the swing!
    Loved the orange-y hue in Finland's sky!
    Love seeing that Japan doesn't have perfect weather all the time! (ha ha! j/k ;)

    Don't worry MommyLisa, the hot purple shies of yesterday are gray as the day is long today! But at least all of our skies "have their moments" from time to time huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such awesome sky photos, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete