Thursday, May 27, 2010

5.27.2010 "MY FAVORITE SHOES"

SUKI, GERMANY
suki,favourite shoes,5.27.
My converse are my favourite shoes ever!



TEZZIE, FINLAND
5.27 "My Favourite Shoes"
Yep...I'm all about comfort :D



SARAH, GEORGIA
5.27 My favorite shoes
OK, well, obviously these are not MY shoes :) But they are pretty cute! It's been a little busy around our house, so I found the most recent picture that had shoes in it. These are Connor's new kicks -- and they squeak! They're great. I always know where he is because I can hear him squeaking around the yard or through the house. Don't worry, when it gets too annoying, the squeakers can come out!



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
My Favorite shoes
Converse Rock!!! Don't you think?



RIKAKO, JAPAN
5.27 My favorite shoes
New sandles for this summer. I fell in love with flower prints of LIBERTY fabric.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
5.27.10 My shoes
Let's hear it for girls and pretty shoes!
I am going out with my best friends Jen and Marsha tonight.
Super excited.
Can't wait to see Carrie and her girls!
Which Sex and the City girl are you?
I am none of those girls but I love them anyway : )



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
27/5 Favourite Shoes
...No explanation needed here!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
5.27  My favorite shoes
If it's just for short trips out, without much walking involved, these are my favorite shoes lately. They give me that extra lift --literally!

10 comments:

  1. Love shoes....
    My go to shoe is my Converse, but I love my Dansko Clogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shoes, Becky!! So, so pretty. :)

    I love this little glimpse into what all your (and your children's) shoes look like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty shoes, Becky!! So, so pretty. :)

    I love this little glimpse into what all your (and your children's) shoes look like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourites today have to be the three pairs of ladies casual shoes, plus the crocs. I would wear all those but my favs have to be Buckerooma's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love all the shoes.
    I have Converse and Crocs too.
    Becky, SATC will be in theatres today!?
    It will be on next Friday in Japan.
    Can't wait!! I love all of SATC girls but specially Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love all the shoes.
    I have Converse and Crocs too.
    Becky, SATC will be in theatres today!?
    It will be on next Friday in Japan.
    Can't wait!! I love all of SATC girls but specially Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Baby I love all the shoes!!
    Specially Buckeroomama!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I love Buckaroomama and Ricko's shoes the BEST! There is something so wonderful and great about celebrating our femininity in pretty shoes. Lovely.

    Sarah's son's squeekers might be the cutest things ever!

    Rocio's daughters shoes are adorable cool. Very, very sweet! I love kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I wish I could have participated! I was driving late into last night to get to St. George for vacation!

    I LOVED seeing all of the shoes.

    B-mama wins for most original.

    The row of crocs cracked me up!

    The converse are highly photogenic (as usual) I really need to get a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and Rikako - I totally want those shoes!

    Them 'er Perty!

    ReplyDelete