Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5.4.2010 "TODAY"

EMILY, ITALY
5.4 Today
We're home! (Although this isn't actually a picture of MY home. Rather, this is a picture of someone else's house...in Belgium. Doesn't it look like a nice place to live?)



TEZZIE, FINLAND
5.4 "Today"
We can't seem to stay away from the puppies living across the street...any wonder?! :D



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
5.4 Today
Today I made Strawberry Pavlova for the first time.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
5.4 Today
Experiencing the art. It is "PUMPKIN" by Yayoi Kusama.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
I finally got a (long overdue) hair cut. The bangs are back baby! I needed something fresh and short for spring. I have been a hibernating little slug for the past 6 months, but since we are going to have warm weather all week, I am going to want to leave the house, so the haircut could not have come at a better time! My "ends" were deader than a door nail! It was getting pretty scraggly and rat's nest-y for sure. Yay for sunshine! Yay for scissors!



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,today,5.4.
Having fun to see the green grass grow :)
Spring is such a joy.



SARAH, GEORGIA
5.4 Today
Had an evening out with my hubby! Margarita and beer, we're pretty boring, aren't we?!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
5.4.10 Today
Today we blew on dandelions and made wishes. Kaishon wished for a trip to the toy store. Shoshi wished for a piece of pizza. I wished for the perfect day to last forever. None of us got our wishes : (



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
4/5 Today...
...Well actually on Sunday my eldest, handsome son hit his teens! I'm for it now!! ;)



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
5.4  Today
I'm thinking of what I will try next at Pepper Lunch. I had their beef pepper rice (topped with corn, chives and cheese) last week at this cook-your-own joint. It was good! I'd left it on too long before I took the picture, so the bottom part of the raw beef had been cooked already, leaving only the top (red) part still raw.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO

I am having a giveaway on my blog to help raise money for a good cause...【ツ】Enter to win one of the 5 makeovers w/flash header included just by donating $1.00 to the Tuesday Fiona Whitt Foundation, which benefits Whatchagonnado.org. If you don't need a blog makeover we have 30 other auctions that you can enter to help us! Thank you so much for all your support and hope to see ya there!!


13 comments:

  1. Another group of beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see what is happening around the world...that pavlova is looking yummy right about now..(It is afternoon tea time here in Pavolova country!)

    Best wishes and thanks for having us,
    The 3 Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rocio! I LOVE that you posted the Tuesday Blog Party here! Thank you!

    LOVE all of these photos! I just love seeing everyones' todays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bangs - I am thinking about doing that too!!

    Happy TODAY to all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola! You are so gorgeous! : ) Wow.

    What a fun outing Rikako!

    You are not boring at all Sarah! I think you are the bee's knees.

    Sonya, I have never heard of Pavlova but those are STUNNING! So pretty!

    Hope your fundraiser goes well Roccio!

    Pretty grass Suki! You make the most ordinary things look sensational. I love that.

    ‘If we have no peace,
    it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.’

    ~Mother Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tuesdays from around the world. Today my favorite picture is the first one of the bike at the door. I loved riding my bicycle on the levees of the Mississippi when I lived in New Orleans. Honduras? Roads are too rough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Todays everyone! Lola those are some beautiful eyes! I wish I could rock the bangs like you do!

    Buckeroomama that looks sooooo delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these shots are so great...glad y'all are doing the "today" thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, Emily, I love that door!

    Oh my goodness, Tezzie, they are adorable!

    Sonya, that looks delicious!

    Wow! That is quite the creative pumpkin. I don't think I'd want to it eat if I stumbled across one looking like that though... lol

    Lola, you are just beautiful, girl! That is all.

    Suki, I love it! I love how you take your shots to a micro level. Beautiful!

    Sarah, an evening out is the life! Boring nothing. ;)

    Becky, that is so great! Way to enjoy life. Beautiful shot by the way!

    Great photo, Caroline. So fitting with "teen". hehe!

    Mmm... Buckeroomama, that loooks so GOOD!

    Cute invitation, Rocio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving everyones version of "today' today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved everyones picture today :)
    Happy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another incredible collection of days! I really missed you guys while we were gone. (Apparently, I need to know what you're doing EVERY day now!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some fabulous photos - really incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becky, STOP it with the dandelion pictures! They are gorgeous!!

    Lovely pictures! I love doing this every Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete