Monday, June 21, 2010

6.21.2010 "TODAY"

CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Today 21/6
...I harvested my first produce of the season ~ just one! Tasted good!! :D



SARAH, GEORGIA
6.21 Today
On a trip with the kids, and another mom, and her kids, but NO DADS! Can you guess where we are?



EMILY, ITALY
6.21 Today
Happy Father's Day!



KAT, AUSTRALIA
6.21 Today
I was procrastinating and came across some old pictures. Fell in love with this. So in love with this.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
I spent a good chunk of the weekend editing these photos. This is the winner of the "Hot Mama" photo shoot I gave away on my blog (via a random.org drawing). I gave her a full makeover, and then took her pictures. We had a blast. I hope she likes them!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
6.21.10 Laundry with babies
Laundry with babies.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
6.21.10



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.21
For Father's Day I baked my husband a Lemon Pie in a Meringue Shell. He loved it : )



TEZZIE, FINLAND
6.21 "Today"
Even here in SSRF (Swedish Speaking Rural Finland), people are still talking about the Royal Wedding that took place this past Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Becky ~ Yummy babies! ~ so very cute!
    Sonya ~ Yummy Pie! (I LOVE lemon meringue pie)
    Rocio ~ Yummy flower! ~ so pretty and delicate!
    Kat ~ Stunning!
    Lola ~ Stunning!
    Emily ~ Happy Fathers Day! (to the Daddy)
    Tezzie ~ Happy Celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline - That's a big radish! Yum!

    Emily - Hope dad had a wonderful day :)

    Kat - it's a stunning portrait!

    Lola - What fun! Hope your 'hot mama' was happy with the results!

    Becky - so very sweet...love how they're holding hands!

    Rocio - That's so pretty...what kind of flower is that??!

    Sonya - just...yum!! *drool* *slobber*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline~ Well done on growing the beautiful radish!

    Emily~ I bet he had a terrific day!

    Kat~those eyes,the lighting,everything is so so beautiful!

    Lola~ she is beautiful! well done

    Becky..those are the cutest babies!

    Rocio~ I've never seen a flower like that..I love it! what kind is it??

    Tezzie~ she is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Pie looks to die for delish! And that radish is fantastic. Maybe not quite as tempting as the pie though : )

    How fun are you Lola! A photoshoot giveaway! Lovely.

    Hope you had a wonderful fathers day Emily. And all of you girls! Isn't it great to celebrate our men?

    Love the picture you found Kat. So fantastically pretty!

    I didn't know about the wedding but it sure sounds like it was fabulous Tezzie!

    Happy Mondy Girly Whirlies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tezzie and Soyna about the flower I have no idea but I know it is from Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete