Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7.14.2010 "TODAY"

SARAH, GEORGIA
7.14 Today
One must ask children and birds how cherries and strawberries taste.
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

{Taking a page from Becky's book and looked up a quote about cherries!}



TEZZIE, FINLAND
7.14 "Today"
The kids (and mom) miss having their fun and silly uncle here...he and his girlfriend left for other Scandinavian destinations yesterday....



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today, I am getting really excited about the fact that I'm going to have a new little one of these running around next year. (Kort, California 2005)



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
7.14.10



SALMA, CANADA
Today
Enjoying a walk outside.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
7.14 TODAY
I had a dinner with coworkers. We all like dessert.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
BW,b&w,boys
Hmmm!

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww, look at baby kort. Sweetness.

    Love your son's portrait caroline. Great processing.

    What a pretty sight to see on a walk Salma.

    Playing with family is so much fun. Love crazy uncles.

    Those cherries are just beautiful sarah. Love that image tremendously.

    Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooops. I forgot your fabulous dessert rikako. Yummmmmmmmmmmy! Sadly, dessert is my favorite part of a meal too. Very pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful summer photos! :)

    Sorry I haven't been by recently. We are visiting with family at the moment... but I will be dropping by whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the pictures! Can dessert be considered dinner?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the beautiful pictures.
    Sarah-Your cherry looks so yummy.

    Oh, We ate heavy dinner before the dessert, haha.

    Every day passes fast before I leave the comment.....

    Becky-Toy Story 3 made me cry, too!
    My kids were wondering why I was crying.

    Buckeroomama-I wanted to say that my son also love to play with Beyblades!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah - That is such a gorgeous shot! I love the editing you've done...some sort of 'action'??

    Lola - Awww...Sweet Kort :D. Amazing to think that Baby Bob will be that size next year!!

    Becky - haha!! boys being boys :D

    Salma - what a gorgeous flower bed, all in green and white :)

    Rikako - Yum! my mouth is watering...

    Caroline - what a great portrait! I love the angle you've shot from...and the attitude is priceless :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love those cherries Sarah!

    Lola awww I can't wait!!!

    Oh Salma Beautiful green!

    Have Fabulous Thursday everyone!

    ReplyDelete