Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8.19.2010 "TODAY"

KAT, AUSTRALIA
8.19.10
Okay. So it's not THAT cold here. But how cool is the hat thing!?



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
8.19
I'm too lazy to put the utensils back after they're washed, so I stick them in a mug.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
8.19.10


SARAH, GEORGIA
8.19 Today
Connor's well-loved "goggie"



RIKAKO, JAPAN
8.19 TODAY
One of my friends will move to Indonesia for three years by her husband's job. So we had a farewell party.



TEZZIE, FINLAND
8.19
The kids' weekly sports eve has finished for the summer...they had fun 'closing ceremonies' ; playing games, having their picture taken, receiving medals and eating doughnuts :D



KATIE, INDONESIA
8.19
I left Canada when my brother Brendan was 10 years old. It has been hard for me over the years to miss so much and see my brothers and sisters change so much between visits. I was amazed to come back this time and see Bren so grown up. We were able to go with him to Vancouver to watch him play in the rugby championships. He did so well. I am such a proud big sister!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
8.19
My favorite Fairytale Mushrooms are starting to make their appearance!



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
8/19/10

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures today ladies! Everyone has such an EYE for beauty! Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat -- does it ever get cold in Australia??

    B-mama -- LOVE love love that shot. Very cool! I might have to try and replicate it :)

    Becky -- you always have so many pictures of different kids. Please tell me how you get them to let you take their picture. All the kids I know RUN when they see me whip out my camera :)

    Rikako -- hope you had a good farewell meal!

    Tezzie -- look at all those blonde heads!

    Katie -- Yay for proud big sisters!

    Sonya -- that really DOES look like a fairytale mushroom. I didn't know they really existed! I half expected to find a tiny fairy in your picture :)

    Maddy -- I'm so glad you have joined us. I am loving your awesome pics!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - I used to have a puppy just like that one! Brought a smile.

    Sonya - WOW. Are those for REAL? Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep they are real:) Wonderful photos ladies!

    Kat I so want that AWESOME hat!

    ReplyDelete