Monday, November 15, 2010

11.16.10 Today I am grateful for...


Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC

11/16/10
I am thankful for days I can sleep in!


Sonya, Netherlands
16.11
I am grateful for all creatures Great and Small.

Rikako, Japan

11.16 gratitude Series!
I am grateful for beautiful nature.


Becky, Philadelphia
Photobucket


Today I am grateful for love. We need more of it in the world.

Caroline, England

wood

For wood and for the friend who chops and splits it all for us :D


Katie, Indonesia
11.16.2010
I am grateful for water! I love water and everything about it. Swimming, oceans, lakes, streams, waterfalls, you name it. (Lombok, Indonesia)


Lola, Utah
Photobucket
Today, I am grateful for a sweet seven year old who never fails to bring home gifts that he finds on his walk home from school. (He found a ribbon in the gutter and tied it onto the leaf. So precious!) The bow is my favorite part...mostly because I'm just grateful that he finally agreed to learn how to tie his shoe! ha ha! I'm a lucky girl!



Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
11.16

I am ever grateful for this wonderful sweet little boy who tries my patience sometimes, but always, always brings me such joy.




Wanda, Canada

I'm grateful for... Nov 16, 2010
...my big girl buddy - who likes hangin' out with mom and going for big girl's lunches.

6 comments:

  1. Oh! I love everyone's todays! It is so fun to see how much we all have to be thankful for. We are all so blessed! Happy Tuesday beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we all are thankful for so many things. What a blessing! Hope you are having a wonderful week. Thank you so much for joining up! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful things to be thankful for....lovely shots ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good things here to remind us to be thankful. I slept in late today too. The first shot says it all. Thanks for late mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say sorry for not posting today. Our computers got slammed and I've spent all day and last night sorting them. I can tell you - I am grateful for McAfee!

    ReplyDelete