Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today I am Grateful for...

Lola, Utah
Photobucket
I'm grateful for funny faces.

Becky, Philadelphia
11.22.10 I am thankful for a new way to look at life.
I am thankful for a new way to look at life.

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
Photobucket

Wanda, Canada
Nov 22, 2010

Sarah, Georgia
11.22
I love fall and I'm so grateful for the beautiful color all along the roads!

Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC
Photobucket
I'm grateful for "cheat days"!

Rikako, Japan
11.22 Gratitude Series
The girl who became 3 years old goes to Shinto shrine in November to be grateful for her health and happiness.

Katie, Indonesia
11.22.2010
My grateful theme for myself this week is family. I am grateful for them today and everyday. Here is me and my handsome, patient, wonderful (insert infinite positive attributes here) hubby and me. We were engaged in this photo and could only dream of the fabulous adventures that lay ahead of us!

Caroline, England
22/11
Today...I am grateful for my daring husband, who died his hair (and beard) BLUE for 'Children In Need' http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/

5 comments:

  1. Oh my....grateful? This last shot of Katie is...well......perfect!
    Sigh.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots everyone!! ~ B'mama you are too clever!! And Lola your baby is so cute :D
    BTW ~ mine is still sitting in the gallery...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for cheat days too - those fries look amazing! It's 8:00 a.m. and I STILL want to devour both baskets! ha ha!

    Caroline - That is so awesome - what a great hubs you have!

    Katie - I am with Wanda - *sigh* for days! What a great shot. You are gorgeous - and clearly in love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, that skateboard action shot is off the walls!! How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots to be thankful for ....I'm thankful for many blessing I have each and every day!

    ReplyDelete