Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today

SONYA in The Netherlands

18.4, Strawberry Cake is "Lekker"..thats the Dutch word for something that tastes good..Lekker!

Strawberry Cake is "Lekker"..thats the Dutch word for something that tastes good..Lekker!

19.4, We took turns sticking our tongues out at each other.

We took turns sticking our tongues out at each other.


SALMA in Canada

4.18, On my way home from work on a snowy day.

On my way home from work on a snowy day.

4.19, breakfast at my desk

breakfast at my desk


MAY in Germany

18.04.12, The flower market in Amsterdam.

The flower market in Amsterdam.


MADDY in NYC/NJ

4/17/12, A mystery flower growing in my yard...any idea what it may be?

A mystery flower growing in my yard...any idea what it may be?


KATIE in Canada

2012.04.19, Becoming more of a little lady every day

Becoming more of a little lady every day


CAROLINE in England

whenever, Lambing season is upon us already...

Lambing season is upon us already...


BUCKEROOMAMA in Hong Kong

4.18, Birthday crinkle cookies for my baby.

Birthday crinkle cookies for my baby.


BECKY in Philadelphia

Photobucket
Photobucket



WANDA in Montreal, Canada

Wed April 18,2012, Peek-a boo.....

Peek-a boo.....
Thurs April 19, 2012, Happy girl!!

Happy girl!!

HOPING EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT WEEK!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing shots and smiles today! Love the lamb.....and May I so miss the inexpensive flowers in Germany/NL....50 flowers for $11.00 or so..not here! lol! Have a great day ladies!

    ReplyDelete